- Learning Styles - Categorizes common ways that people learn. This website helps you explore how you might learn best.
- Khan Academy - Students can make use of the extensive library of content, including interactive challenges, assessments, and videos free of charge from any computer with access to the web.
- Education Portal - Free, online courses that lead to real college credit - credit that is already accepted at over 2,900 colleges and universities.
- How to Study - Learn study strategies and writing techniques to help you excel in classes.
- GPA Calculator - Calculate your UNI grade point average.
- Dr. Linda Walsh's Website - Various websites to promote academic success.
- LinkedIn Learning - Training library containing over 1,700 courses and 92,000 video tutorials available to all faculty, staff, and students at UNI for access anytime, anywhere.
- Career Cruising - An assessment that matches your skills and interests with careers and explains why you were matched with a particular career. Also use this to explore career descriptions, salary range, and more.
- UNI Career Services - Interested in an internship? What about finding a job? Explore UNI Career Services webpage for more information.
- Occupational Outlook - This is a guide to career information about hundreds of occupations!
- UNI Scholarships
- Non-UNI Scholarships
- FASFA - You can electronically submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). All students interested in financial aid for college will need to complete this form.
- Student Wellness Services - Resources available to help maintain physical and mental health.
- UNI Counselling Center - Counseling is a confidential discussion between you and your professionally-trained counselor about personal, social, or emotional issues.
- UNI Student Accessibility Services - This office provides services and promotes an accessible environment which allows people with disabilities an equal opportunity for participation in educational and other campus activities.
- UNI Student Health Clinic - Available for all UNI students who are enrolled in 5 or more credit hours per semester during the academic year, or 3 or more credit hours during the summer term.
- Understood - A comprehensive, free online resource to support parents of kids with learning and attention issues and empower them to help their children thrive in school and in life.
- Council for Opportunity in Education (COE) - Information site for the TRIO programs, the first national college access and retention programs to address the serious social and cultural barriers to education in America.
- Iowa TRIO- Iowa TRIO is a group of colleges and universities (26 at last count) in the state of Iowa that embody our nation's commitment to the dream of education for all Americans, regardless of race, ethnic background, or economic circumstances.